Based just off the Royal Mile (EH1) we offer an affordable, bright and clean space for freelancers looking to join our wee co-working community. Our unique and beautiful studio hosts up to eight people and is situated in the tranquil setting of Tweeddale Court. Within the co-working space you’ll have free access to fast WiFi, a meeting room, portable telephones, simple kitchen facilities and personal storage.
At Evergreen Studio you will be joined by several friendly and creative people working across the fields of architecture, filmmaking, literature, design, web development and education. Together we share resources, ideas, tea, inspiration, and occasionally collaborate on projects together.
Facilities provided as part of your monthly fee:
A workstation for you to personalise
• Meeting room with online booking system
• Fast WiFi (70Mb/s VDSL)
• Tea and coffee making facilities (and supplies)
• Biscuits - sometimes cake
• Portable telephones (free calls to UK mobiles/landlines)
• A3 colour inkjet-printer, plus A4 black and white laserjet
• A4 scanner
• A1 print drawer and bookshelves
• Business registration at EH1 address
Nearby the studio:
- Waverley Station (5 minutes walk), ideal for commuters
- Post Office on Mary's Street (2 minutes walk)
- Copyshop on Mary's Street (2 minutes walk)
- Ryman on Nicholson Street (5-8 minutes walk)
- Plenty of cafés in the area (Larder, Storytelling Centre Cafe, Levels Cafe)
Our rates vary from £130 pm for a medium-sized desk, to £195 pm for a full-size standard desk (both all in - 24/7 access - 2 month notice).
Please get in touch with us to enquire about desk availability. If we’re full then we’d be happy to add you to our waiting list.