We are based just off the Royal Mile (EH1) and offer affordable bright, clean space for small businesses and freelancers who are looking to be part of a co-working community.
Our members come from a variety of creative disciplines including an illustrator, a filmmaker, an architect, a web developer, a photographer, two graphic designers, a theatre production company and a public affairs consultancy. We encourage collaborations and believe in a sense of community, where we share and pool resources.
We offer the following as standard:
- A dedicated workstation / deskspace in a quiet co-working space (8 desks total)
- Free access to our meeting room with online booking system
- Fast Wifi (69-70mb VDSL)
- Tea & Milk included
- Kitchen (incl. Microwave, Fridge and Kettle)
- Bathroom Facilities
- A4 colour laser jet and A3 colour printer (A4 paper and ink provided)
- A4 scanner
- A1 drawer and shelf space
- Registering your business at the premise
- Pet-friendly (please enquire beforehand)
- Shared bookshelf/library
- Wheelchair Accessibility (Ground floor)
- "Outdoor Terrace" Tweeddale courtyard for our occasional BBQs in summer
Nearby the studio:
- Waverley Station (5 minutes walk), ideal for commuters
- Post Office on Mary's Street (2 minutes walk)
- Copyshop on Mary's Street (2 minutes walk)
- Ryman on Nicholson Street (5-8 minutes walk)
- Plenty of cafés in the area (Larder, McIntyres, Storytelling Centre, Levels Cafe … some offering discounts to our members)
Full-time price is £195pcm for 24/7 access. We may be able to offer a free one-day trial at the studio, please get in touch via e-mail to enquire.