We offer affordable space for freelancers, small businesses and individuals who are looking to be part of a co-working community, sharing with an illustrator, a filmmaker, an architect, a web developer, a photographer and two graphic designers. Our neighbours currently include Canongate Books and The List magazine.
We offer the following as standard:
– Dedicated workstation
– Free access to the meeting room with online booking system
– Fast Wifi
– Tea & Milk included
– Kitchen and Toilet Facilities
– A4 colour laser jet and A3 colour printer (paper and ink provided)
– A4 scanner
– A1 drawer and shelf space
Workstations are £165pcm for 24/7 access.
Nearby the studio:
– Waverly Station (5 minutes walk), ideal for commuters
– Post-office around the corner in St. Mary Street
– Copyshop in St. Mary Street
– Plenty of cafés in the area